Tri-County Electric Cooperative will award eight (8) $4,000 scholarships and eight (8) $2,000 scholarships to graduating seniors who plan to attend an accredited university, college, junior college or technical school.
2020 Applications are Closed.
Please check back in the fall for 2021 applications, or email Annie McGinnis expressing your interest in the program.
- Be a current senior in high school
- Reside in a home powered by Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Submit a complete application packet by 5:00 pm Friday, March 6, 2020. No late applications will be accepted
- Complete application
- Essay, 300- 500 words topic: What is the importance of the electric cooperative business model?
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Current high school transcript
- High resolution headshot (school photo is preferred)
- Extracurricular activities and community involvement
- College and career focus
- Overall commitment
2019 Scholarship Recipients
Tri-County Electric Cooperative's 2019 Scholarship recipients have been selected! The 2019 Scholarship Recipients are:
- Mckayla Coplen - $4,000, Aspermont High School
- Luke Hamilton - $4,000, Brock High School
- Avery North - $4,000, Azle High School
- Kyzer Polzin - $4,000, VR Eaton High School
- Lauren Risenhoover - $4,000, Carroll Senior High School
- Elizabeth Simmons - $4,000, Aledo High School
- Luke Whiteley - $4,000, Lipan High School
- Katelyn Williams - $4,000, Weatherford High School
- Haylee Francks - $2,000, Azle High School
- Alison Heath - $2,000, James M Steele High School
- Sierra Herbel- $2,000, Millsap High School
- Mackenzie Knox- $2,000, Weatherford High School
- Maggie Moore- $2,000, Westlake Academy
- Sean Payne- $2,000, Keller High School
- Jacob Schriver- $2,000, Brock High School
- Anna Thomas- $2,000, Timber Creek High School
Thank you to all our wonderful applicants! We wish you the best as you pursue your educational goals.
For more information, please contact Annie McGinnis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.752.8116
full width paragraph