Tri-County Electric Cooperative will award eight (8) $4,000 scholarships and eight (8) $2,000 scholarships to graduating students who plan to attend an accredited university, college, junior college or technical school.
2020 Applications are Open!
- Be a current senior in high school
- Reside in a home powered by Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Submit a complete application packet by 5:00 pm Friday, March 6, 2020. No late applications will be accepted
- Complete application
- Essay, 300- 500 words topic: What is the importance of the electric cooperative business model?
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Current high school transcript
- High resolution headshot (school photo is preferred)
- Extracurricular activities and community involvement
- College and career focus
- Overall commitment
2019 Scholarship Recipients
Tri-County Electric Cooperative's 2019 Scholarship recipients have been selected!
The 2019 Scholarship Recipients are:
- Mckayla Coplen - $4,000, Aspermont High School
- Luke Hamilton - $4,000, Brock High School
- Avery North - $4,000, Azle High School
- Kyzer Polzin - $4,000, VR Eaton High School
- Lauren Risenhoover - $4,000, Carroll Senior High School
- Elizabeth Simmons - $4,000, Aledo High School
- Luke Whiteley - $4,000, Lipan High School
- Katelyn Williams - $4,000, Weatherford High School
- Haylee Francks - $2,000, Azle High School
- Alison Heath - $2,000, James M Steele High School
- Sierra Herbel- $2,000, Millsap High School
- Mackenzie Knox- $2,000, Weatherford High School
- Maggie Moore- $2,000, Westlake Academy
- Sean Payne- $2,000, Keller High School
- Jacob Schriver- $2,000, Brock High School
- Anna Thomas- $2,000, Timber Creek High School
Thank you to all our wonderful applicants! We wish you the best as you pursue your educational goals.