Looking to start new commercial service with Tri-County Electric Cooperative? We are here to help!
You can apply for new commercial service by contacting the Member Services department through the following methods:
- In person at any of our four offices. Find our offices here.
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 817.444.7679
- By calling 817.444.3201, if you have access to email or fax
To start new service with us, you will need the following documents:
- Application for new service. The Commercial Membership Application can be found below.
- W9 for the company applying for service
- Documentation stating you own or lease the space/building.
- Copy of a valid state-issued ID for the individual signing the application.
All new accounts require a completed application with a signature and a copy of a valid state-issued ID.
To finalize the account, the following charges may apply:
- $25.00 membership fee. This is refundable when a member-owner leaves the system.
- $20.00 new account fee for processing the application
- Security deposit. A deposit may be required before service is transfered if the credit for any type of service does not meet the cooperative's standards.
A security deposit can be waived based on your pay history from the past 24 consecutive months of service. A member must have no more than two late payments and was never disconnected for nonpayment of service to waive the security deposit.