Looking to start new commercial service with Tri-County Electric Cooperative? We are here to help!
Commercial Membership Application
A member can apply for commercial service by completing the online Service Application.
To start new service with us, you will need the following documents:
- Complete the online Service Application.
- W9 for the company applying for service
- Documentation stating you own or lease the space/building.
- Copy of a valid state-issued ID for the individual signing the application.
All new accounts require a completed application with a signature and a copy of a valid state-issued ID.
To finalize the account, the following charges may apply:
- $25.00 membership fee. This is refundable when a member-owner leaves the system.
- $20.00 new account fee for processing the application
- Security deposit. A deposit may be required before service is transferred if the credit for any type of service does not meet the cooperative's standards.
A security deposit can be waived based on your pay history from the past 24 consecutive months of service. A member must have no more than two late payments and was never disconnected for nonpayment of service to waive the security deposit.