We are here to take care of our member-owners during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
As a utility provider, Tri-County Electric Cooperative is an essential service. The COVID-19 pandemic will not keep us from providing safe and reliable service to our member-owners.
If you are facing difficult times due to COVID-19, please contact our Member Services department.
Same Co-op. Same Service. New Practices.
Tri-County Electric Cooperative is taking precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, members and our communities during this unprecedented time.
Hours and Accessibility:
- Our lobbies are closed to the membership and public.
- Aledo: the lobby payment kiosk and the night drop remain open
- Azle: the drive-through window and the night drop remain open
- Granbury: the night drop remains open
- Keller: the drive-through window and the night drop remain open
- Seymour: the night drop remains open
- Starting March 23, all offices will close on Fridays to allow for sanitation crews to clean facilities.
- Our employees are working extended hours Monday-Thursday, while our call center remains open 8 am to 5 pm.
Cleaning and Sanitizing:
- All co-op facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with the new CDC guidelines on Fridays to reduce the possible spread of the virus.
- Offices and facilities are cleaned and sanitized nightly, Monday through Thursday.
Employee Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand sanitizer is available for all employees to use at their desks, stations and vehicles.
- All co-op employees received PPE to protect themselves from the virus.
- Employees who interact with the membership and public, such as cashiers, linemen and staking engineers, received additional PPE.
- We practice social distancing by only allowing one person in common areas, such as bathrooms and break areas. We also transitioned all meetings to virtual meetings.
We are still here for you. We have not stopped our services.
Your cooperative continues system maintenance, such as linework, tree trimming and the Advanced Member Power meter upgrade, during this time.
Advanced Member Power Meter Upgrade
- The AMP meter upgrade project will continue. Our current metering system is approaching its end of life, so continuing the project will allow us to continue serving our members.
- Continuing the project will allow us to offer additional member benefits, such as outage data, and near future member benefits, such as prepay.
- Employees and contractors have been given guidelines to help insure your safety, as well as their own.
- Learn more about the AMP meter upgrade project here.
- Normal system maintenance is necessary to uphold a reliable grid to continue to power member homes and business.
- If you see our crews working, please make sure to practice social distancing. Healthy linemen help keep your life powered.
Assistance and Bill Pay
Tri-County Electric Cooperative offers numerous options for members to pay electric bills.
- Online Member Portal
- TCEC Connect
- Auto Draft
- By Phone
- In Person
- By Mail
Click here to learn more about each option.
Your co-op is here for you. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted each of our lives in different ways.
If you are unable to pay your bill at this time and need assistance, please contact us to set up an arrangement.
We work with various organizations in our communities. Click here for a list of Community Assistance Agencies.
Message from the General Manager & CEO
Your co-op is here for you.
As a community, state, nation and world, we are all facing unprecedented times due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are experiencing a hard time because of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, we will work with you. All we ask is for you to contact your co-op. Our Member Services department will work with members and set up arrangements to avoid disconnections. Tri-County Electric Cooperative is doing everything we can to take care of our members.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this time. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and contact us. We are here by phone, email, the web and the app.
- Darryl Schriver, General Manager & CEO