Interested applicants should send application and/or resume to:
Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent benefit package(s) with full time employment. Wages based on experience/qualification/skills. Physical, drug, alcohol test screening required.
Position: Work Order Technician
Shift: Mon-Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: Azle, TX
FLSA Designation: Full Time – Non-Exempt
Essential Job Functions:
• Answer a high volume of calls with regards to member requests for new service and
• Schedule appointments for staking technicians
• Coordinate with Project Coordinators and Staking/Field Engineers
• Analyze/research work orders and invoicing process for accuracy
• Organize and track easement filing with corresponding counties
• Preparing a variety of monthly and annual reports
• Written and verbal communication with members concerning specifications, project
status, service requirements
• Cost analysis/estimates
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in customer service/interaction
• Exceptional communication skills are required.
• Must be able to effectively read/write/speak the English language
• Familiarize themselves with mapping and internal database/communication systems
(ATS, Futura Systems, etc.).
• Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of all Microsoft
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their application/resume to the Human Resources Department by March 29, 2019.
You may email your submission to email@example.com or send to the address listed below:
Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
600 NW Parkway
Azle, TX 76020