Interested applicants should send application and/or resume to:
Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent benefit package(s) with full time employment. Wages based on experience/qualification/skills. Physical, drug, alcohol test screening required.
Position: Service Order Technician (2 Open Positions)
Shift: Mon-Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM & 9:30AM – 6:00PM (subject to change)
Location: Azle, TX (Aledo, TX)
FLSA Designation: Full Time – Non-Exempt
The System Operations Department is seeking qualified candidates for two full time Service
Order Technicians. This position is a member of the System Operations team and will report
directly to the System Operations Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create, assign, troubleshoot, and close service orders
• Effectively communicate with crews, ATS service orders, Indigo maintenance tickets,
and Laserfiche Workflow processes
• Effectively communicate with all departments to ensure that all service orders are
accurately created, and work completed to meet Tri County EC’s system maintenance
• The Service Order technician will familiarize themselves and become proficient with all
of our software tools including but not limited to Futura Catalyst, Indigo, ATS Open One,
and Laserfiche Forms.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
• Must be able to effectively read/write/speak the English language
• Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and
• Willing to learn new technologies.
• Exceptional communication skills are required.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their application/resume to the Human Resources
Department by March 28th, 2019.
You may email your submission to email@example.com or send to the address listed below:
Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 600 NW Parkway Azle, TX 76020